Wednesday, September 11, 2013

3rd semester.

 بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In the name of God, most Gracious, most Compassionate. 

This semester have give me a big impact whereas I must learn on how to survive, alone. It doesnt mean that I have no friend, but it teach me for not tag along your own best friend into your problems. This is because, from big problems can become bigger. Not to say that dont even trust your best friend but if that is your problem, face it alone. You can get your solution in a way better than if you do it with your partner. So, lesson learned.

This semester have turned me from being a normal student to a very passive student where I dont talk to much with the person that I may not be closed. Since aku dah duduk menyewa rumah and didnt apply for the hostel, my life is totally change like, go to the class (campus) early, didnt skip the class often and my life became more complicated. Not to complain but I regret for not staying in the hostel. Hostel is the place where one big family live together. How I miss my hostel life back then. 

But I'm happy because god gave me a good friends, classmates, housemates even campus mates. All the friend that have been given, I assumed that they are my family here. Where I can share my problem (not asking them to solved it!) and my companion along my journey here to finished my diploma. I thank god that they are so annoyed so that my life are not boring at all. Some of my friends now are on their degree life after finished their foundation, so goodluck with that. 

Merbok have been nice to me since day 1. But the society it self are the one who always keep me pissed off. But its okay, I'm brave enough.

P/s I miss Merbok's sunny day.

No comments: