Thursday, September 5, 2013

Time.

 بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In the name of God, most Gracious, most Compassionate.
                                      
Time is drifting not crawling, I'm turning 19 end of this year. 
My last teens phase and I grateful that Allah swt still give me a chance to see the world, until this moment.
I have met a lot of people with a lot of attitude either bad nor good.
Realising that I'm only 19 years old and i seen a lot of attitude make me thinking,
"what will I see or meet in future?"
Am I strong enough to face the world? But this is fact, I'm growing up and time doesn't wait.
People and life have taught me to be independent and not to rely even to your best friend even once.

I'm far away form home.
All the problem I face, I stand alone to settle it down.
It makes me stronger day by day, even second by second.
Walking around the campus and realise I hate people too much makes me to blame myself.
They are all the same, black hair and with one intention in their heart,
"I'm here to study."
I'm sorry for them,  I'm the beast.

I don't know why I easily annoyed with someone attitude.
Once I started to hate that people, it will be forever hate relationship between me and them.

Sometimes, 
I am the one who make people annoyed,
I am the one who ruined someone(s) life,
I am the one who make people to hate other people even they are close friend,
I am the mastermind.

When I woke up this morning,
I asked myself whether I can face the music,
all the remedies I can't stand.




No comments: